There is nothing worse then your alarm going off at 6am. The day has begin, the rush to get yourself out of the door and on your way to work, the last thing I want to do is be sitting at the dressing table contouring and highlighting my face to oblivion.
For me, quick easy make up is the only way to get through the morning, using products that are breeze to use. I wanted to share with you a few make up bits and what I like use, all these products are for me now staple products that I have re-purchases time and time again.
I need make up that is going to last 12hours plus and is going to look amazing at 9am but also by the time I have finished, I live for a flawless staying power.
In the morning I spend about 10 minutes doing my full face, the products I use and love are:
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow Beauty Flash
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation in Shade 105
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Cannelle
- Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Brooke S
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Linda
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
- Soap & Glory Solar Powder in Bronzo
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Hourglass Lighting Palette Ambient
- Rimmel London Glam Eyes Liquard Liner in 001 Black
- Clarins Mascara Supra Volume in 01 Black
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pink Venus
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Pillow Talk
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss in 25 Praline Paradise
I love a bronzed fresh face look for my everyday ‘work’ look, I will now and again mix my lipstick colour up but 99% of the time this is my go too make up look. I love the finish and also how quick and easy it is to do in the early hours in the morning.