I have really started to enjoy make up and discovered some new products since lockdown begin. Prior to this I was stuck in my routine of putting the same make up on my face day in and day out, not really enjoying it or even taking the time for it. It was something that just needed to be done, the same as getting up.
I must say say over the last few weeks, I have been dabbling a little more into my make up drawers and having a play around with some new products! My make up look is still very much the same – dewy bronzed glow – but I am really enjoying using different products.
Products I have been using recently and loving!
- Cover Fx Gripping Primer
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturising Photo Edition Foundation in shade 1C1 Rose Ivory
- Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in shade Light 2 Vanilla
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand in Fair- Medium
- Estee Lauder Perfecting Loose Powder in Translucent
- Windy Lux Uni – Brow
- Estee Lauder Aerin Illuminating Bronzer in shade 1
- Sleek Highlight Pallet called Copperplate
- Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Clarins Supra Volume Mascara in 01 Intense Black
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
I am going to make it at least a weekly task to mix up my make up and rediscover some oldies but also some new products. If you have any recommenation of your favaouite products I would love to know!!
Be sure to following me on Instagram, Twitter for all the fashion, beauty and lifestyle in between these posts. I have also set up a Facebook page too, this is a great place to stay up to date for when I upload a new post as it will appear on there too.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and our saying safe.
Much Love Alice xx